Visa Europe has introduced a new fee on repeated authorisation requests where a decline decision has already been received from the Card Issuer. The new Visa fee for auths on declined reoccurring transactions is €1.00 per transaction. This fee will be applied on the fourth and any subsequent transactions following the acquirer and merchant receipt of a R1 or R3 decline code or “Stop Request” by the Visa Europe Payment Stop Service.
- Four tips for getting back to work and open for business
- Business Update – FCA gives industry additional 6 months to implement strong customer authentication
- Business Update – Mastercard and VISA response to COVID-19
- SUPPORT FOR LOCAL MERCHANTS – acquiring.com LAUNCH RELIEF PAYMENT TOOLS
- How to prepare your Gaming Business for the UK Credit Card Ban