If the AAV is not present a 3DS transaction is now downgraded to a non-secure transaction. The AAV must be sent on all 3DS and attempted 3DS transactions or the PSP’s transactions will be downgraded resulting in an increase in interchange and a potential loss of merchant liability shift.
- Four tips for getting back to work and open for business
- Business Update – FCA gives industry additional 6 months to implement strong customer authentication
- Business Update – Mastercard and VISA response to COVID-19
- SUPPORT FOR LOCAL MERCHANTS – acquiring.com LAUNCH RELIEF PAYMENT TOOLS
- How to prepare your Gaming Business for the UK Credit Card Ban